Sep 19, 2012

Love Heart Gel Nails with Red Carpet Manicure Candid Moment & After Party Playful

This is a manicure I've been wanting to try for a while with my stiletto shape nails. Pink and white gel love hearts, what could be cuter?

To create this look, I decided to go with my Red Carpet Manicure gel kit. I used Red Carpet Manicure Candid Moment on all nails except my ring finger and RCM After Party Playful as the accent nail. I did 3 thin coats, curing after each coat, and then did the love hearts. For the pink hearts, I used 2 thin coats of After Party Playful (curing after each coat) and for the white heart, I layered one coat of Wet n Wild French White Creme under 2 thin coats of Candid Moment (also cured after each coat).

Natural indoor light

Natural indoor light

Daylight

Artificial light


 I'm pretty much in love with how it turned out. I got a lot of compliments on this manicure, unfortunately I just changed my nail shape again so I wont be able to replicate it any time soon ;_;

PRESS RELEASE:
Last year, the hottest red carpet statement was Red Carpet Manicure’s  “Amor 24” made from real 24 carat gold, which was worn by Rihanna to the GRAMMYs®.  This  year, Red Carpet Manicure is unveiling “Your Fortune Awaits,” a limited edition shade with four carats of genuine ruby dust which will certainly make it onto the red carpet via our RCM celebrity manicurists.  There is also a consumer version, “Draped in Rubies,” available in ULTA Beauty stores October 1st“Draped in Rubies” will be available for sale nationwide at ULTA and Ulta.com and will be retailing for $9.99. For more information on RCM products please visit redcarpetmanicure.com.



Red Carpet Manicure, the first DIY gel manicure system for manicures and pedicures is available at Ulta, Fred Meyer, Meijer and now, Duane Reade.


4 comments:

  1. they are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Troublemakeronheels9/23/2012 2:25 PM

    I love this heart shaped nails ;) beautiful ;)
    http://troublemakeronheels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...