Sep 26, 2012

Winmax Nail Brights Polish in No. 2

Another Winmax Nail Brights nail polish from Daiso!

This one is simply called No. 2 and is a jelly pink with silvery holographic shimmer. I layered two coats of No. 2 over 2 coats of an unnamed baby pink Color Club polish. On it's own, the polish is quite sheer and can be built up, but after 4 coats I still saw faint visible nail line.


Natural light


 Artificial light


Artificial light

You can see the holo shimmer in the last photo.

The formula is a bit thick and gloopy, you definitely need to wait for it to dry in between coats or you will get drag and end up with uneven coats. I was impatient, so it's not as level as I would have liked.

Because of the jelly look, I think this polish would be great for layering. I am going to try a glitter sandwich with it!

Overall, for $1.50 I think these polishes are well worth it. I am definitely going to be picking a few more up in different colours.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, is it flake glitter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're sort of like flakies and sort of like shimmer. Really pretty irl and the holo is a bit more noticable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...