Sep 30, 2012

Photo Diary 9/30: Instagram Pics

Just a collage of my recent instagram pics..




1. Strawberry lemonade from Ruby Tuesdays
2. Delicious chophouse burger from Ruby Tuesdays (fried onions, yummy!).
3. Homemade cheeseburger with egg and BBQ sauce.. It was sooo good!
4. Macaron lens from Eyecandy Lens (review coming soon!)
5. Peach Sake BB cream from Skinfood. I really want to try this!
6. InStyle Magazine... Magazines keep getting thicker and thicker because of all the advertising. This is why I prefer blogs!!
7. My Butter London order from a new site called Coterie Inc. I can't wait to try these out! My first BL polishes.
8. An apple from my recent visit to an apple farm! It was a fun day and the scenery was beautiful :)

I hope you all had a fun weekend! My Daiso series continues tomorrow with another nail polish post, then on Tuesday a long ass post on Daiso cosmetics, including a video! I did the $20 makeup challenge video using all Daiso products. Check it out on Tuesday if you want to know how well the $1.50 Japanese makeup performed :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...