Sep 24, 2012

Half moon mani with Winmax Nail Brights Polish No. 10 from Daiso

Hellooo!

This week I'll be posting products from the Japanese ¥100 ($1.50 here) store, Daiso.

Kicking off Daiso week is this black glitter polish by Winmax in their Nail Brights range, simply called No. 10.


Natural light

Natural light

Sunlight

With flash


This shade is a semi-jellyish black base, with reddish brown shimmer and silver holographic glitter. The glitter isn't super holo, but it looks nice in the sun. I like this shade a lot, it's subtle, but pretty. This is two coats, with two coats of top coat. The formula was easy to work with and the brush is similar to Essie's. Not bad for $1.50 polish! There was no strong smell either, which is a relief. Some of the cheaper polishes tend to stink like paint thinner or something ghastly like that.

This is my first attempt at a half moon mani, I think it turned out nicely even though it's a bit plain. I need to get some nail studs or crystals or something to jazz up my nail art! Time for a Born Pretty order I think, I have my eye on some striping tape as well.

Hope you all had a great weekend! Look out for more Daiso posts this week :)

2 comments:

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...