Jan 8, 2013

National Bubble Bath Day!

It's National Bubble Bath Day today! I am a huuuuge fan of a nice steaming bath, and love to find different things to put in it to make it bubbly, fragrant and relaxing.

One of my favourite brands of bath goodies is Calgon.



I have tried a few of their products, including their Bath Salts and Milk Bath with Serum Beads and enjoyed them all. For a bubble bath though, I love their Foaming Bubble Bath, which iavailable in Hawaiian Ginger, Morning Glory, English Garden and Ocean Breeze fragrances. At $3.99 a bottle, I think it's an affordable way to pamper yourself this winter :)

Do you like having bubble baths? What's your favourite bath product?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...