Jan 7, 2013

Neon Pink and Gold Glitter-tastic nails

I went to Sally Beauty Supply for a new top coat and of course, I walked out with more than just a top coat... I picked up China Glaze Angel Wings and Glistening Snow from the recent Holiday Joy 2012 collection. They were in the clearance section for $3.29 each! These were the only ones I really wanted from the collection (as well as Champagne Kisses)... can you tell I love these kind of glitters??

I wanted to wear one of them straight away and I'd been meaning to do a neon pink and gold glitter look for a while, so I decided to try these two together:

Wet n Wild Tropicalia and China Glaze Angel Wings.




I feel like my nail shape is always changing =_= I tried to do the oval shape, but one nail ended up breaking and this square shape is easier to maintain. That's 2 coats of Tropicalia and 3 coats of Angel Wings. I absolutely LOVE these two together and I love them each individually as well. My camera could not capture the absolute glory of holographicness this glitter is, it sparkles with every colour of the rainbow, even in low lighting. Tropicalia is pulling a little more orange than it is in real life, it's a tiny bit more pink than it looks here. It is such a loud pink! I anticipate doing a lot of nail art with this one.

I can't wait to use Glistening Snow next. I think I'm going to have to hunt down Champagne Kisses as well, I am just obsessed with the fine holo glitters. Did you pick up any of the polishes from the China Glaze Holiday Joy collection?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...