Jan 12, 2013

UPDATE: Flower BB Cream is on Walmart.com!

EDIT: Check out my swatches here

Yesterday I posted about the new Flower cosmetics line by Drew Barrymore and the exciting news that they have a BB Cream that is supposed to be a true BB Cream, more like the Asian counterparts. Well today I discovered that Walmart.com has the BB Cream up right now!


Flower Beauty Balm BB Cream, BB2 Shade 2, 1 oz


Flower Beauty Balm BB Cream can be used daily to eliminate skin dullness. It covers imperfections, pores and discolorations.
Flower Beauty Balm BB Cream:
  • Smoothes and softens skin
  • Helps eliminate unwanted shine
  • Primer, foundation, and concealer in 1
  • Fragrance free
  • Paraben free
  • Talc free


The BB Cream comes in 4 shades and is $12.98 online. I still haven't seen it in store, but apparently some of the Flower cosmetics products have been popping up in small displays at a few stores.

I'm going to check again tomorrow at a couple of different Walmarts, and if that fails I'll just order it from the website. I'm really excited to see if this BB Cream performs as an actual BB Cream.

Have you seen any Flower Cosmetics displays in your local Walmart?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I do think this is a great blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I may revisit once again since I saved as a favorite it.
    Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.


    Also visit my web blog; Vexxhost Servers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...