Apr 6, 2011

e.l.f. 50% off What's New sale

Yeah, I know I said I was wiped out and couldn't write any more... But I just had to share this with you guys! So feel special.. because I am forcing my weary eyelids to stay open and my tired fingers to keep typing.. just for you :)

ANYWAY, e.l.f is a cheaper brand that is found in Target and Food 4 Less that I know of (anybody know anywhere else that sells it?). I have some of their makeup brushes (which are SOO soft btw) and a neutral eyeshadow palette and they are pretty good quality for the price you are paying. Right now they are having a sale on their website, 50% off their new products until 4/11 (that's April 11th for you non-US readers). It's a good chance to get a larger amount of their new stuff and save some money!

I got a bunch of stuff:



I know, I know.. the No-Buy!! OMG can I start fresh?? I SWEAR that from tomorrow onwards I will not buy ONE THING until we get the house. Pinky promise!

If you want to check it out at EyesLipsFace.com and snag some e.l.f. products at half price, the code is WHATSNEW.

Ishah xx

NOTE: I have not been paid, or received any incentives to promote this sale. I purchased everything myself and just thought you might like to save some money!

8 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Thanks for the heads up! I just got a whole bunch of stuff for under $22!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Glad you were able to snag some goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. #TeamELF. Woo hooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I'm a follower of your blog as well. I look forward to reading!

    Have a great evening!
    ~Lisa
    http://berksgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there!

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I'm a follower of your blog as well. I look forward to reading!

    Have a great evening!
    ~Lisa
    http://berksgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. #TeamELF. Woo hooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Glad you were able to snag some goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo! Thanks for the heads up! I just got a whole bunch of stuff for under $22!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...