Apr 6, 2011

Target Samples and O.P.I. Glam Slam from my sister!

Hey Beauties, just a quick one to show you the cool samples I got from Target (remember this post?) and a little gift my sister sent me:

The first O.P.I. Serena Williams Grand Glam Slam Duo! (Everyone [including me] has been calling this 'Grand Slam'.. When it's actually 'Glam Slam'.. wth).


This is Simply Smash-ing! and Black Shatter. They were released for the Australian Open, so I can feel nice and patriotic wearing them.

I'm super late getting this, the nail polish bloggers have had it for a few months now. But as it was only just released in January, it's still relevant ;) Can't wait to try them out!

Also, my Target samples arrived today! I love getting free stuff in the mail. My #1 son, CMjr, said it best.. When he saw the packages he immediately yelled "Presents, mama!! Presents!!" :)


They came in this really cute case. I think I will be using it in my purse, for all the makeup that's currently strewn around in the bottom.


They put in a coupon book (some pretty good ones!), a sample of Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Hot Pink, a sample of Fekkai Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner, a mini Nivea Express Hydration Body Lotion and a full size Neutrogena Naturals Lip Balm.

Can't wait to try out the shampoo and conditioner, my hair is utterly dried out at the moment!

I sign up for a lot of free samples, I will definitely be sharing when I get the info for the next one :)

Well, I am wiped out today! We had a fun playdate at the Irvine Spectrum, this cool little place called Camp Safari, and then ate lunch at the Veggie Grill (AWESOME vegan/vegetarian burgers!), THEN the kids decided they wanted to play in the water fountain (fully clothed)... So I did a lot of running around and now I am too tired to write any more!

Til tomorrow...
Ishah xx

4 comments:

  1. Pretty! Can't wait to get mine in the mail too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wonder what you'll get! I think the samples are different depending on what you indicated as your interests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I wonder what you'll get! I think the samples are different depending on what you indicated as your interests.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! Can't wait to get mine in the mail too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...