Apr 21, 2011

Forever 21 mini haul & new Falsies mascara

Morning! Just a quick post on some little things I purchased this week.

I was in Forever 21 looking for spring dresses, but it’s so crowded in there with all the racks that I gave up and decided I’d get some online.

I did, however, get these little things in the accessories section:

DSC_1278



Purederm is a Korean beauty brand that is popular in Asia. Forever 21 has these cleansing wipes as well as some masks which I am going to pick up next time! These wipes are Cucumber Extract and Rose Extract and are $2.80 each.

I also got my first pair of false lashes! I have heard good things about the Forever 21 lashes, and they are a steal at $2.80 a pair.

Last but not least, the extremely cute pair of leopard print bow hairpins for $1.50! LOVE THEM Red heartRed heart

When I was in Target I saw this new mascara, Maybelline The Falsies in Black Drama:

DSC_1295


DSC_1293


It had a $1 off coupon so ended up being $4! Can’t wait to try this and see how it differs from the original Falsies.

I’m at my Aunt’s place in San Diego today, my 2nd cousin is visiting from Singapore so we have lots of catching up to do!

Ishah xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I did not know that forever 21 did false lashes. And such a great price point. Will definitely check out. Also, have heard great things about the Falsies mascara! Thanks for the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wearing Falsies Drama today and I am in loooooove!!! I really do wish it was waterproof though. :( Have a great weekend, darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wearing Falsies Drama today and I am in loooooove!!! I really do wish it was waterproof though. :( Have a great weekend, darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...