Apr 19, 2011

Urban Decay Haul

Happy Tuesday, Beauties!

My Urban Decay stuff from HauteLook arrived last week!

DSC_1242

These are: from 2010, the Summer of Love eyeshadow palette and Afterglow powder blush in Quickie and from 2009, the Apocalyptic nail polish set.

The shipping was fast, however one of the polish bottles had leaked a little and pooled at the bottom of the bag Crying face

DSC_1246DSC_1243

It’s only a small amount of polish and taped up, it’s usable, but this isn’t what you expect when you buy something that’s supposed to be brand new (no matter whether it’s full retail price or sold on HauteLook). Luckily, the customer service rep I spoke to was really helpful and refunded me the amount I paid for it straight away ($10). So I got 6 perfectly good polishes and one salvageable one for free! That is the kind of customer service that keeps me going back to an online store.

I can’t wait to try all these products out, so stay tuned for some reviews and swatches (and maybe a FOTD/NOTD Winking smile)

It's my son's birthday today, so I'm going to take him out and spoil him with some yummy ice cream. He's only 3 and doesn't usually get junk food and sweets so it's a big deal! Lol

Ishah xx

6 comments:

  1. Awww ,happy birthday to your baby boy! Can't wait to see some swatches of those shadows. I've had my eyes on them for quite some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wore them today! Swatches and FOTD coming soon ;) and thanks, I can't believe he's 3 already.. kinda makes me sad he's not my baby anymore :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nail polishes look amazing! Yes you must do an NOTD (particularly of the second one, so pretty!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nail polishes look amazing! Yes you must do an NOTD (particularly of the second one, so pretty!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wore them today! Swatches and FOTD coming soon ;) and thanks, I can't believe he's 3 already.. kinda makes me sad he's not my baby anymore :'(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...