Apr 7, 2011

EOTD: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil

It's Thursday, Beauties! Only one more day til the weekend :)

People must think "UHM, you're a stay at home mama, why do you care about the weekend?". One reason, my dears... My husband is at home! I love having family time and it's so nice for the kids to spend time with Daddy. Plus we always try to get out and about and do something fun!

Just wanted to show you me my(omg almost used bogan slang) Eye Of The Day :)

In particular the eye pencil, which is Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Deviant. I LOVE this pencil, it is so easy to use, highly pigmented and the application is very smooth. And once it's on, it does not budge. I'm so excited about the new 24/7 Shadow Pencils too, they look soooo good!


These are the products I used:

Urban Decay Loose Pigment in Asphyxia
Urban Decay Deluxe E/S in Ransom

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Deviant 
LORAC Eyeliner from the Box Office Hit Palette in Black
e.l.f. Eyeshadow Palette in Butternut, lightest shade
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara




Hope you guys are having a great week so far!

Ishah xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what an awesome job that you did with your eye makeup! I love that shade of blue liner- it's had to find a good liner that won't budge! Thanks for posting! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) I definitely love a stay put liner. You have a great weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! :) I definitely love a stay put liner. You have a great weekend too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...