Apr 28, 2011

NOTD: Hello Kitty plate & Sinful Colors Boom Boom

Just wanted to show you the stamping I did today.. My first successful stamping mani!

DSC_0330

DSC_0317

I used Sinful Colors Boom Boom, which is a beautiful bright pink jelly. Here are some swatches of Boom Boom on it's own :)

Natural light

DSC_0296

With flash (more true to actual colour)

DSC_0298

Products used:
Hello Kitty plate by Born Pretty
m31 plate by Konad
Konad white polish
Sinful Colors Boom Boom
LA Colors Art Deco in yellow
Rush topcoat

I am giving away one of the Hello Kitty nail stamping plates, as well as the stamper and scraper (and a bunch of other great products) in my


Click HERE to enter!

Ishah xx

1 comment:

  1. the colour of that polish is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...