Apr 23, 2011

Hello Kitty randomness

Hey Beauties!

I'm out and about today (posting from my galaxy s) and just wanted to show you guys the cute Hello Kitty stuff I bought from Frank n Son's in the City of Industry. Frank n Son's is a huge collectible swap meet that has everything from Hello Kitty and comic book merchandise to sports memorabilia.

My husband is a huge comic book buff, I love my manga and cutesy japanese trinkets and the kids love to see all the Hot Wheels and super hero toys, so it's an outing we all enjoy.

So here's what I got!

Super super cute phone charms, 3 for $5


This one is blurry because I had already attached it to my phone and then tried to take a picture of it... with my phone. Uber-fail. This is the cutest one, Hello Kitty hugging a ginormous strawberry >w<~~!!!


Cutest Hello Kitty Lakers shirt EVER! Purple is my favourite colour, I love Hello Kitty and my husband is a huge Lakers fan... what more could you ask in a t-shirt?? This was $12.


Lovin' my little HK haul and the fact that it was so cheap! Frank n Son's is such a goldmine for this kind of stuff, but you have to kinda trawl through all the stalls to find it.

Hope you guys are having a great weekend so far!

Ishah xx

2 comments:

  1. I loooove Hello Kitty. How darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ordered a Hello Kitty eyeshadow palette from Sephora :) Can't wait for it! I love all things HK..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...