Apr 8, 2011

Notd: Black Shatter & Sinful Colors Boom Boom



My first ever crackle polish mani! Apologies for the bad quality picture, I only had my Galaxy S to work with.

My sister sent me O.P.I. Black Shatter and I layered it over Sinful Colors Boom Boom, a jelly polish I've been lemming for ages. I definitely need more practice with applying the Black Shatter, as I like the look of the thicker pieces of black and thinner cracks (leopard style). Even so, I still think it looks cute!

Thanks to my lovely sister Tc for sending me this. Now I'm going to have top head over to Sally and see if they have the China Glaze crackles yet!

Ishah xx

3 comments:

  1. I love this! I didn't even know there was such a thing as shatter nail polish. Defiantly looking for it in Australia! :)
    - Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, BYS makes a range of crackle polishes too, you should check them out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, BYS makes a range of crackle polishes too, you should check them out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...